The EU-funded project EmBuild is at his closing year, but it can already encount many positive results. These results will be showcased at the EmBuild Final Conference, organised in partnership with the Energy Community and aiming to explore how cities and municipalities can be the engine for achieving the deep renovation targets of Europe's building stock.
By gathering local and national authorities from Southeastern Europe, experts in the energy efficiency field and more, this event will share best practices of local plans which can inspire further action and present tools that can facilitate the formulation of these plans.
The event will be an opportunity to:
- Present and discuss the EU Energy Efficiency policy developments and support to finance energy efficiency investments.
- Present the support given by the Energy Community.
- Share mayors’ best practice experiences from the region.
- Engage policy-makers and stakeholders in an informed discussion on ways to replicate successful renovation strategies.
- Identify and discuss non-energy benefits related to deep renovation.
The detailed event agenda will be available soon.
Registration to the event is required by filling out this form.
*Simultaneous translation into Serbian and English will be provided